Enjoy this new Disco/Funk and 90’s House Mix!
Fun fact- we LOVE Disco and House. The Real Stuff. First Choice and Salsoul Records. Brothers Johnson. Teddy Pendergrass. Loleatta Holloway. Chic. Chaka Khan. Patrice Rushen. And what they will forever call “Disco’s Revenge”- HOUSE MUSIC- Frankie Knuckles, Masters at Work, Mood II Swing, MK, Inner City, Ralphi Rosario, Cajmere, Crystal Waters and dozens more- a music very dear to our hearts and something with which we will forever have a close relationship. The 70’s and 90’s were seminal periods for both of these movements respectively, and these 19 tracks are just a tiny smattering of the great music that has come out of both eras. If you’re looking for a San Francisco Wedding DJ that knows their history just as much as the hits, or if you want to hear something out of the ordinary at your event look no further. We cater to the most discerning tastes. Hope you enjoy!!
1. Mary Clark- Take Me I’m Yours
2. The O’Jays- Darlin’ Darlin’ Baby (Sweet, Tender, Deep and Disco Edit)
3. Donald Byrd- Love Has come Around
4. Legacy- I’m So Glad
5. First Choice- Doctor Love (Tom Moulton 12″ Mix)
6. Change- A Lover’s Holiday (12″ Version)
7. The Brothers Johnson- Stomp!
8. Cameo- I Just Want To Be (Original 12″ Inch Extended Mix)
9. Patrice Rushen- Haven’t You Heard
10. Todd Terje- Inspector Norse
11. Robin S.- Show Me Love
12. Whitney Houston- I’m Every Woman
13. Inner City- Big Fun (The Classic Magic Juan Mix Remake)
14. Moloko- Sing It Back (Mousse T.’s Feel Love Mix)
15. Donna Summer- Hot Stuff
16. Spiller- Groovejet (If This Ain’t Love)
17. Erro- Don’t Change (Joey Negro Club Mix)
18. Cleptomaniacs ft. Bryan Chambers- All I Do
19. Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes- Don’t Leave Me This Way
(photo credit Tasya Menaker)